Alexandra Daddario is an American actress. She is best known for her role in the Percy Jackson film series. Let’s see some amazing facts and trivia about her!
1. Her middle name is Anna. She was born on March 16, 1986.
2. Alexandra Daddario was born in New York City, the eldest child of Christina, a lawyer, and Richard Daddario, a prosecutor and former head of the NYPD counter-terrorism unit under Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
Also read: Bay Watch Actress Alexandra Daddario
Bay Watch Actress Alexandra Daddario
3. Her brother, Matthew Daddario, is also an actor. She also has a sister named Catharine.
4. Her paternal grandfather was Emilio Q. Daddario, a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives for the state of Connecticut from 1959 to 1971.
5. She has Italian, Czech, English, and Irish ancestry. Alexandra Daddario was raised on Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
6. She is an alumna of Brearley School and the Professional Children’s School. Alexandra Daddario said she decided to be an actress at the age of eleven.
7. She attended Marymount Manhattan College. She has claimed to have studied the Meisner acting technique for years.
8. Alexandra Daddario made her television debut at the age of 16, when she played victimized teen Laurie Lewis on the soap opera All My Children.
9. Her first major role was as Annabeth Chase in the 2010 fantasy-adventure film Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief.
10. She also had a recurring role as Neal Caffrey’s love interest Kate Moreau on the series White Collar.