The HR Transformation analyst will play a key role in evaluating organizational (Divisional) needs and recommending suitable technical solutions. You will also be required to oversee the development, testing, and implementation of software solutions.
This person will focus on the business side of the project, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be representing the divisions on the program and vice-versa, providing inputs to the design, testing and sign-off for the solution that is fit for purpose for the business.
The HR SME will work to ensure that design and data requirements, change management requirements and business localization requirements are well taken care of on the program.
This role will be required to:
• Apply subject expertise in evaluating business operations and processes.
• Identifying areas where technical solutions would improve business performance.
• Consulting across business operations, providing mentorship, and contributing specialized knowledge.
• Recommending technical solutions and determining software development requirements.
Overseeing the development, testing, and implementation of technical solutions.
• Determining whether technical solutions meet defined requirements.
• Verifying technical reference information, including user guides, training manuals, and system requirements.
• Ensuring accurate representation of expertise prior to the distribution of technical solutions to end-users.
• Documenting processes and disseminating information to all relevant stakeholders.
• Support design, development, delivery and management of communications.
• Assess the change impact Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
• Support training efforts provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of programs priorities.
Desired Candidate Profile
Skills and Qualifications
• Demonstrable credentials as a HR analyst.
• 3-5 years of experience working in the HR domain.
• Demonstrable knowledge of business operations and project management.
Jobs by City
Abu Dhabi Dubai Sharjah Umm Al Quwain Ras Al Khaimah Fujairah
Ajman United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia Egypt GCC Kuwait Qatar
Jobs by Organization
ADNOC Onshore China Petroleum TAMAS NBTC Saif Bin Darwish Hadeed Emirates Contracting Careers
AL Faraa Gen. Cont. CO. AL Futtaim Carillion Gasco – ABU Dhabi GAS Industries LTD ABU Dhabi National OIL Company (ADNOC) AbuEmdad Services LLC Dhabi OIL Refining Company (Takreer) Dana GAS Emirates Industrial Laboratory Gulf Petrochem Petrofac Facilities Management International Ltd Hexa OIL And GAS Partex OIL And GAS Group Technip YAS Oilfield Services