Al Naboodah Group Enterprises LLC
Purpose of the Job:
To improve operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
* Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques within the general guidelines of the Internal Audit department.
* Prepares a comprehensive schedule of audit coverage for the location or operation to which he is assigned. Identifies activities subject to audit coverage, evaluates their significance, and assess the degree of risk inherent in the activity.
* Conducts risk assessments and identify controls in place to mitigate identified risks. Carries out audit independently in different locations or operations and prepares reports on audit coverage and the results of the audit activity.
* Ensures working towards accomplishment of objectives directed towards the internal audit activity’s ability to serve management.
* Analyzes and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment. Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
* Documents the results of audit work in accordance with audit department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (llA) standards. Conducts exit meetings with the management to discuss findings and recommendations.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications, Education, Experience & Knowledge: · Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related fields. · Holder of CA, CIA, CPA, ACCA or equivalent professional qualification.
· Minimum 6 years post qualification experience as internal auditor in a professional auditing/consulting firm or reputable companies.
Jobs by City
Abu Dhabi Dubai Sharjah Umm Al Quwain Ras Al Khaimah Fujairah
Ajman United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia Egypt GCC Kuwait Qatar
Jobs by Organization
ADNOC Onshore China Petroleum TAMAS NBTC Saif Bin Darwish Hadeed Emirates Contracting Careers
AL Faraa Gen. Cont. CO. AL Futtaim Carillion Gasco – ABU Dhabi GAS Industries LTD ABU Dhabi